Emails are having some issues. While we are working them out the timed reminders may not work correctly.
They will start at 8am until it is resolved.
Sign-ups will open in the next day or two!
- Who we are?
- We are Fort Collins Hockey Leauge, LLC also known as FCHL.
- FCHL is concerned about your privacy and as such will never sell your personal data to another company.
What data do we collect?
- FCHL collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Limited Credit Card Information
How do we collect your data?
- You directly provide FCHL with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
How will we use your data?
- FCHL collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you when there is critical information that needs to be disseminated.
- Email you information on future availability.
- Process refunds through payment method.
- Make future decisions on recruitment, costs, and games.
- When FCHL processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
- FCHL would like to send you information about seasons and services of ours that we think you might like.
- No outside company will receive your data (unless it is necessary to process payment) but we will from time to time send a relevent e-mail in support of the hockey community.
- If you receive marketing, you may always opt out at any time (see link in emails).
- You have the right at any time to stop FCHL from contacting you for marketing purposes. You can visit the Player Information page to change your status.
What are your data protection rights?
- FCHL would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request FCHL for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that FCHL correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request FCHL to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that FCHL erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that FCHL restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to FCHL's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that FCHL transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected]
- Call us at: 970-456-1800
- Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
- For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Giving you a customized experience.
What types of cookies do we use?
- There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - FCHL uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
- You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, many of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
- Email us at: [email protected]
- Call us: 970-456-1800