COVID-19 Prevention Processes and Procedures
Fort Collins Hockey League, LLC (FCHL) is committed to reducing the spread of COVID-19 and
taking steps necessary to minimize exposure. FCHL will adhere to all Larimer County Health
Department and Edora Pool and Ice Center (EPIC) facility guidelines necessary to minimize
We require that players, contractors, and employees adhere to established Center for Disease
Control (CDC), Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE), and Larimer
County Health Department (LCHD) guidelines while the COVID-19 virus is active.
Your safety and that of the FCHL community is our top priority. Thank you for your cooperation
in helping to maintain a healthy playing environment, being considerate of your teammates and
the FCHL family to prevent the spread of illness on the ice.
Prevent Exposure & Limit the Transmission of the Virus
- All players, employees and contractors are required to wear a mask that fully covers the mouth
and nose at all times, including during play.
- Masks may be afixed to the inside of cages or shields
to accomplish this. Full shields alone are not sufficient.
- Players must remain as socially distanced as possible. It is recommended players, employees,
and contractors remain 6 feet apart at all times.
- Players should not have spectators at the games.
- No handshaking, high fives, or fist bumps.
- Wash hands often with soap for at least 30 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with
at least 60% ethanol or 70% isopropanol.
- A "No Congregation" policy is in effect, players cannot congregate in locker rooms or other areas
of the facility.
- Avoid face-to-face meetings as much as possible. Before and after game discussions should be
held outside and follow social distancing or take place over the phone or virtually.
- Be sure to use your own water bottle, and do not share. No food or drink should be brought to
share with others.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with your hands.
- To avoid sharing germs, clean up after yourself. DO NOT make others responsible for moving,
unpacking and packing up your personal belongings.
- If you, a family member, or roommate is feeling ill, stay home!
Employee, Contractor, and Player Self-Screening
Until further notice, all employees, contractors, and players participating in an FCHL event will
be required to complete a self-check analysis before reporting to an FCHL event. You are not
required to submit the analysis, however; by attending an FCHL event you are committing to
complete the self-check prior to attending.
People with the symptoms listed below or a combination of these symptoms may have COVID-
19. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. If you have these symptoms
and they are not due to another underlying condition such as allergies, stay home and contact
your healthcare provider for additional steps. FCHL will send employees, contractors, and
players home if they are exhibiting symptoms. Employees, contractors, and players who are
sent home will need to submit a signed note from their doctor clearing them to participate
before returning to the ice.
- Temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle and/or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion and/or runny nose
- Nausea and/or vomiting
We ask that employees, contractors, and players notify Cory Peach, FCHL Director at the
contact information below if:
- You have tested positive for COVID-19;
- are symptomatic and are going to be tested or are awaiting test results;
- are quarantined due to symptoms;
- have direct contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19